Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates metalworking machines to shape prefabricated metal parts and assembles parts to make surgical tables: Mills parts and assembles base of table.
- 2) Constructs hydraulic-lifting and table-revolving mechanisms, using drilling, reaming, and tapping machines, and installs them in base.
- 3) Mounts table frame with its various moving or collapsible sections on base, and attaches table plates to frame.
- 4) Inspects completed table for compliance with specifications.
- 5) May assemble examining chairs and be designated Examining-Chair Assembler.
Is being an "OPERATING-TABLE ASSEMBLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "OPERATING-TABLE ASSEMBLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "OPERATING-TABLE ASSEMBLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "OPERATING-TABLE ASSEMBLER"
Job Number: 6952