Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends series of machines in tandem that open, clean, fluff, and mix compressed cotton or synthetic fibers preparatory to picking process: Starts machines and feeds layers of fibers from several bales into machine hoppers to produce uniform blend.
- 2) Observes processing of fibers and signal lights to detect clogged beaters.
- 3) Stops machines and pulls fibers from clogged beaters.
- 4) Cleans and oils machines.
- 5) May weigh fibers preparatory to feeding machines.
Is being an "OPENER TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "OPENER TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "OPENER TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "OPENER TENDER"
Job Number: 6948