Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends open-developer machine that develops dye in dyed or printed cloth, removes excess color from cloth, and wets cloth before soaping process: Threads end of roll of cloth through machine rolls.
- 2) Turns steam valves to heat machine tank and opens valves to admit specified chemicals into tank and to start water spray.
- 3) Turns handwheels to close wringer rolls and starts machine.
- 4) Straightens wrinkles in cloth as cloth enters machine.
- 5) Sews end of new roll of cloth to end in machine during processing, using portable sewing machine.
- 6) Drains tank of machine after cloth is processed.
- 7) May mix chemicals in storage tank to develop desired color of cloth.
Is being an "OPEN-DEVELOPER OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "OPEN-DEVELOPER OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "OPEN-DEVELOPER OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "OPEN-DEVELOPER OPERATOR"
Job Number: 6944