Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Applies coating of opaque porcelain over cast metal tooth cap, using brush: Mixes porcelain of specified color and water to required consistency.
- 2) Brushes porcelain mixture over surfaces of metal cap.
- 3) Places cap in electric oven for specified time to dry and harden porcelain.
- 4) Removes cap and examines cap to ensure even application and smoothness of coating.
- 5) Routes workpiece to specified department for application of finish porcelain.
- 6) May grind and shape dried porcelain to contours of metal cap, using abrasive wheels.
- 7) May measure dimensions of tooth cap and verify occlusion, using gauges and articulator.
Is being an "OPAQUER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "OPAQUER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "OPAQUER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "OPAQUER"
Job Number: 6943