"OLIVE BRINE TESTER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tests brine in olive barrels, maintains salinity of specified level, and inspects olives for evidence of spoilage: Knocks bung from barrel, using mallet.
- 2) Siphons sample of solution from cask and reads indicator level, using hydrometer, to measure solution salinity.
- 3) Replaces solution or adds water or salt to maintain brine salinity at specified level.
- 4) Feels, smells, and visually examines olives to detect spoilage, wrinkling, and discoloration.
- 5) Reseals barrel with bung, using mallet.
- 6) May add vinegar or lactic acid to solution to retard spoilage.
Is being an "OLIVE BRINE TESTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "OLIVE BRINE TESTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "OLIVE BRINE TESTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "OLIVE BRINE TESTER"
Job Number: 6941