Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists OIL-WELL-SERVICE OPERATOR in controlling blending and pumping equipment to treat oil or gas wells and permeable rock formations with cement, acid, or chemicals: Drives truck equipped with acid pumps, mixers and related equipment to well site.
- 2) Unloads and assembles pipes and pumping equipment, using handtools.
- 3) Dumps acids, cement, or other treating materials in mixer to blend solution.
- 4) Opens valve as directed to admit specified amounts of solution into well.
- 5) Dismantles and loads equipment on truck after treatment.
- 6) May be designated according to duty performed as Acidizer Helper; Cementer Helper; Formation-Fracturing-Operator Helper.
Is being an "OIL-WELL-SERVICE-OPERATOR HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "OIL-WELL-SERVICE-OPERATOR HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "OIL-WELL-SERVICE-OPERATOR HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "OIL-WELL-SERVICE-OPERATOR HELPER"
Job Number: 6939