Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assembles oil seals by placing and positioning specified number of metal, leather, and rubber parts in specified sequence in metal case, using fingers and handtools: Arranges and stacks parts on workbench.
- 2) Inspects and discards parts having defects, such as scratches and burs.
- 3) Inserts and aligns parts in metal case, following specified sequence.
- 4) Records number of oil seals assembled and stacks them in pan.
- 5) May position springs around periphery of parts, using handtool.
- 6) May examine oil seal after crimping and closing in press for exterior defects as cuts and nicks.
Is being an "OIL-SEAL ASSEMBLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "OIL-SEAL ASSEMBLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "OIL-SEAL ASSEMBLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "OIL-SEAL ASSEMBLER"
Job Number: 6935