Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Controls kettles to boil oil to specified viscosity for use in making coated textile material: Pumps oil into kettle.
- 2) Lights burner with torch and monitors burners and temperature gauges to ensure that specified oil temperature is maintained.
- 3) Adds chemicals to facilitate drying when coating is applied to cloth, and stirs mixture, using paddle.
- 4) Draws sample of oil and feels oil with fingers to estimate viscosity.
- 5) Marks oil temperature and time of reading on chart for laboratory use.
- 6) Pumps oil to and from kettle through water-cooled coils to maintain specified temperature and viscosity.
- 7) Collects sample of oil for laboratory viscosity verification.
- 8) Pumps oil to storage tank.
- 9) Records amount of oil used and amount remaining in tanks.
Is being an "OIL BOILER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "OIL BOILER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "OIL BOILER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "OIL BOILER"
Job Number: 6922