Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Repairs and services office machines, such as adding, accounting, and calculating machines, and typewriters, using handtools, power tools, micrometers, and welding equipment: Operates machines to test moving parts and to listen to sounds of machines to locate causes of trouble.
- 2) Disassembles machine and examines parts, such as gears, guides, rollers, and pinions for wear and defects, using micrometers.
- 3) Repairs, adjusts, or replaces parts, using handtools, power tools, and soldering and welding equipment.
- 4) Cleans and oils moving parts.
- 5) May give instructions in operation and care of machines to machine operators.
- 6) May assemble new machines.
- 7) May be designated according to machine repaired or serviced as Accounting-Machine Servicer; Adding-Machine Servicer; Calculating-Machine Servicer; Duplicating-Machine Servicer; Typewriter Servicer.
Is being an "OFFICE-MACHINE SERVICER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "OFFICE-MACHINE SERVICER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "OFFICE-MACHINE SERVICER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "OFFICE-MACHINE SERVICER"
Job Number: 6914