Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in servicing, repairing, and rebuilding office machines, such as calculating, bookkeeping, duplicating machines, and typewriters, in customer's establishment and in repair shop.
- 2) Trains workers in repairing and servicing procedures.
- 3) Performs duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
- 4) May review reports on unserviceable machines and examine them to determine repairs required and to estimate cost of repair.
- 5) May compute cost of repaired items.
- 6) When supervising workers in repair shop, may be designated Office-Machine-Repair-Shop Supervisor.
Is being an "OFFICE-MACHINE-SERVICE SUPERVISOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "OFFICE-MACHINE-SERVICE SUPERVISOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "OFFICE-MACHINE-SERVICE SUPERVISOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "OFFICE-MACHINE-SERVICE SUPERVISOR"
Job Number: 6915