Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs any combination of following duties in business office of commercial or industrial establishment: Furnishes workers with clerical supplies.
- 2) Opens, sorts, and distributes incoming mail, and collects, seals, and stamps outgoing mail.
- 3) Delivers oral or written messages.
- 4) Collects and distributes paperwork, such as records or timecards, from one department to another.
- 5) Marks, tabulates, and files articles and records.
- 6) May use office equipment, such as envelope-sealing machine, letter opener, record shaver, stamping machine, and transcribing machine.
- 7) May deliver items to other business establishments.
- 8) May specialize in delivering mail, messages, documents, and packages between departments of establishment and be designated Messenger, Office.
- 9) May deliver stock certificates and bonds within and between stock brokerage offices and be designated Runner.
Is being an "OFFICE HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "OFFICE HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "OFFICE HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "OFFICE HELPER"
Job Number: 6912