"OFFICE COPY SELECTOR"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Inspects publications, such as magazines, catalogs, and pamphlets for conformance to quality standards, and selects copies of highest quality for distribution to management, publishers, and clients according to distribution list: Reviews distribution list for specific publication in order to ascertain number of copies required for distribution.
- 2) Examines overall appearance of copies received from production department for conformance to quality standards.
- 3) Examines each page of copies for uniformity of margins, quality of multicolored and monocolored illustrations, missing pages, and other defects.
- 4) Sorts copies with highest overall quality and routes stack to management.
- 5) Selects copies which have highest quality reproductions of advertisements and feature articles, tags individual copies or bundles according to distribution sheet, and routes stacks to mailing room.
- 6) Keeps records of copies distributed.
Is being an "OFFICE COPY SELECTOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "OFFICE COPY SELECTOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "OFFICE COPY SELECTOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "OFFICE COPY SELECTOR"
Job Number: 6911