"OFFBEARER, SEWER PIPE"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs any combination of following tasks involved in fabricating sewer or conduit clay pipe: Bends green pipe emerging from press to specified angle.
- 2) Trims pipe socket edges, using hand or automatic trimmer.
- 3) Lifts and places pipe on pallet board, wagon, or rack, using overhead hoist or pipe turner.
- 4) Coats pipe socket with grease, oil, or water to prevent premature drying, using sponge or leather smoother.
- 5) Sprays inside of pipe with glaze, using spray gun.
- 6) Places kiln furniture and fittings on pipe to prepare pipe for firing.
- 7) Moves kiln cars along tracks, using car pulley.
- 8) Cleans machines, presses, and working area, using broom, shovel, and wheelbarrow.
- 9) Changes press dies, using sledges, bars, and handtools.
Is being an "OFFBEARER, SEWER PIPE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "OFFBEARER, SEWER PIPE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "OFFBEARER, SEWER PIPE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "OFFBEARER, SEWER PIPE"
Job Number: 6910