Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Examines shoe uppers for defective leather parts and distributes replacement parts to processing area: Cuts stitching in shoe upper with knife or scissors and rips out defective parts.
- 2) Writes specifications for replacement parts on work order and delivers it to initial processing area.
- 3) Carries replacement parts to and from various departments to accomplish specified processing, such as cutting, marking, and stitching.
- 4) Delivers replacement parts to fitting department for assembly to upper of shoe.
- 5) Converses with department supervisors to correct irregular flow of replacement parts.
Is being an "ODD-SHOE EXAMINER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ODD-SHOE EXAMINER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ODD-SHOE EXAMINER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ODD-SHOE EXAMINER"
Job Number: 6906