Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs any combination of following duties concerned with processing nuts: Stirs nuts being boiled in water to soften shells preparatory to cracking, using paddle.
- 2) Dumps softened nuts into hoppers or onto conveyors leading to cracking and packing machines.
- 3) Changes nut-cracking barrels on machines, using handtools.
- 4) Mixes, weighs, and pours nuts into containers.
- 5) Cleans working areas, machines, and equipment.
- 6) Moves materials, supplies, and nuts between work areas, using dollies and handtrucks.
- 7) May be concerned with specific phase of nut processing and be designated Nut-Roaster Helper.
Is being a "NUT-PROCESS HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "NUT-PROCESS HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "NUT-PROCESS HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "NUT-PROCESS HELPER"
Job Number: 6889