Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that grinds nut meats into meal: Turns thumbscrew or handwheels to adjust distance between grinding rollers.
- 2) Fills machine hopper with almond meats, and starts machine.
- 3) Places container at discharge end of machine to catch emerging nut meal.
- 4) Inspects sample of ground nut meal for fineness of grind, and adjusts rollers when necessary to ensure that nut meats are ground to specifications.
- 5) May start vacuum hose to remove foreign matter from nut meats.
- 6) May be designated according to type of nut ground as Almond Grinder.
Is being a "NUT GRINDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "NUT GRINDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "NUT GRINDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "NUT GRINDER"
Job Number: 6884