Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sets up and operates one or more automatic machines to shear, form, and punch nut blanks from hot or cold metal bar or coiled stock: Installs punching and shearing dies in machine, using wrenches, rule, hammer, and gauges.
- 2) Threads end of coiled stock from feeder reel through straightening rolls and against stop in machine, or aligns bar stock between dies by hand or using tongs for hot bar stock.
- 3) Starts machine and observes feeding operation, or feeds bar stock against dies.
- 4) Measures nut blanks with gauges and adjusts dies to maintain specified dimensions.
- 5) May regulate electric induction or gas furnace to heat stock.
- 6) May set up machine for PRODUCTION-MACHINE TENDER.
Is being a "NUT FORMER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "NUT FORMER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "NUT FORMER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "NUT FORMER"
Job Number: 6883