Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Couples and packages nuts and bolts: Screws nut on bolt by hand and holds nut in chuck of nut-turning machine that spins and tightens nut on bolt.
- 2) Weighs or counts specified amounts of nuts and bolts, and records number of units on production form.
- 3) Pushes box or carton along bench or onto conveyor.
- 4) May tie long bolts into bundles, using wire.
- 5) May feed nuts and bolts into hopper of machine that automatically couples and packages nuts and bolts.
Is being a "NUT-AND-BOLT ASSEMBLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "NUT-AND-BOLT ASSEMBLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "NUT-AND-BOLT ASSEMBLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "NUT-AND-BOLT ASSEMBLER"
Job Number: 6888