"NURSERY SCHOOL ATTENDANT"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Organizes and leads activities of prekindergarten children in nursery schools or in playrooms operated for patrons of theaters, department stores, hotels, and similar organizations: Helps children remove outer garments.
- 2) Organizes and participates in games, reads to children, and teaches them simple painting, drawing, handwork, songs, and similar activities.
- 3) Directs children in eating, resting, and toileting.
- 4) Helps children develop habits of caring for own clothing and picking up and putting away toys and books.
- 6) May serve meals and refreshments to children and regulate rest periods.
- 7) May assist in preparing food and cleaning quarters.
Is being a "NURSERY SCHOOL ATTENDANT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "NURSERY SCHOOL ATTENDANT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "NURSERY SCHOOL ATTENDANT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "NURSERY SCHOOL ATTENDANT"
Job Number: 4329