"NURSE, SUPERVISOR, EVENING-OR-NIGHT"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Plans, organizes, and directs activities for evening or night shift of hospital nursing department: Establishes policies and procedures for nursing department, following directions of hospital administrators.
- 2) Observes techniques of and services rendered by nursing staff to ensure adherence to hospital guidelines.
- 3) Demonstrates techniques for nursing students and new personnel to provide training and direction.
- 4) Identifies problem areas in nursing department, such as understaffing, absenteeism, and wastefulness, and takes corrective action.
- 5) Monitors use of supplies and equipment to avoid abuses and requisitions supplies.
- 6) Responds to various departments requesting emergency assistance and assigns staff accordingly during emergencies.
- 7) Prepares work schedule and assigns duties to nursing staff in department for efficient use of personnel.
Is being a "NURSE, SUPERVISOR, EVENING-OR-NIGHT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "NURSE, SUPERVISOR, EVENING-OR-NIGHT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "NURSE, SUPERVISOR, EVENING-OR-NIGHT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "NURSE, SUPERVISOR, EVENING-OR-NIGHT"
Job Number: 2481