"NURSE, SUPERVISOR, COMMUNITY-HEALTH NURSING"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of nursing personnel in community health agency: Serves as liaison between staff and administrative personnel.
- 2) Develops standards and procedures for providing nursing care and for evaluating service.
- 3) Provides orientation, teaching, and guidance to staff to improve quality and quantity of service.
- 4) Evaluates performance of personnel and interprets nursing standards to staff, advisory boards, nursing committees, and community groups.
- 5) Recommends duty assignment of nursing personnel and coordinates services with other health and social agencies to render program more effective.
- 6) Reviews, evaluates, and interprets nursing records, vital statistics, and other data affecting health service in order to assess community needs and to plan and implement programs to meet these needs.
- 7) Assists in planning educational programs for nurses, related professional workers, and community groups to meet needs of personnel and practitioners.
- 8) Assists in preparation of agency budget.
- 9) May plan for and participate in field research related to community health nursing.
Is being a "NURSE, SUPERVISOR, COMMUNITY-HEALTH NURSING" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "NURSE, SUPERVISOR, COMMUNITY-HEALTH NURSING" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "NURSE, SUPERVISOR, COMMUNITY-HEALTH NURSING"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "NURSE, SUPERVISOR, COMMUNITY-HEALTH NURSING"
Job Number: 6877