Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Provides health care services to students: Plans school health program, in cooperation with medical authority and administrative school personnel.
- 2) Participates in medical examinations and reviews findings to evaluate health status of pupils and progress of program.
- 3) Instructs classes in subjects, such as child care, first aid, and home nursing, and establishes nursing policies to meet emergencies.
- 4) Cooperates with school personnel in identifying and meeting social, emotional, and physical needs of school children.
- 5) Administers immunizations, provides first-aid, and maintains health records of students.
- 6) Counsels students in good health habits.
- 7) Works with community agencies in planning facilities to meet needs of children outside school situation.
- 8) May assist in program for care of handicapped children.
- 9) May work in college and be designated Nurse, College.
Is being a "NURSE, SCHOOL" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "NURSE, SCHOOL" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "NURSE, SCHOOL"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "NURSE, SCHOOL"
Job Number: 6873