Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Cares for and treats patients in medical office, as directed by physician: Prepares patient for and assists with examinations.
- 2) Administers injections and medications, dresses wounds and incisions, interprets physician's instructions to patients, assists with emergency and minor surgery, and performs related tasks as directed.
- 3) Maintains records of vital statistics and other pertinent data of patient.
- 4) Cleans and sterilizes instruments and equipment, and maintains stock of supplies.
- 5) May conduct specified laboratory tests.
- 6) May record and develop electrocardiograms.
- 7) May act as receptionist, perform secretarial duties, and prepare monthly statements.
Is being a "NURSE, OFFICE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "NURSE, OFFICE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "NURSE, OFFICE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "NURSE, OFFICE"
Job Number: 6870