Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Demonstrates and teaches patient care in classroom and clinical units to nursing students and instructs students in principles and application of physical, biological, and psychological subjects related to nursing: Lectures to students, conducts and supervises laboratory work, issues assignments, and directs seminars and panels.
- 2) Supervises student nurses and demonstrates patient care in clinical units of hospital.
- 3) Prepares and administers examinations, evaluates student progress, and maintains records of student classroom and clinical experience.
- 4) Participates in planning curriculum, teaching schedule, and course outline.
- 5) Cooperates with medical and nursing personnel in evaluating and improving teaching and nursing practices.
- 6) May specialize in specific subject, such as anatomy, chemistry, psychology, or nutrition, or in type of nursing activity, such as nursing of medical or surgical patients.
- 7) May conduct classes for patients in health practices and procedures.
Is being a "NURSE, INSTRUCTOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "NURSE, INSTRUCTOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "NURSE, INSTRUCTOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "NURSE, INSTRUCTOR"
Job Number: 6868