Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates nursing activities in hospital unit: Assigns duties and coordinates nursing service.
- 2) Evaluates nursing activities to ensure patient care, staff relations, and efficiency of service.
- 3) Observes nursing care and visits patients to ensure that nursing care is carried out as directed, and treatment administered in accordance with physician's instructions.
- 4) Directs preparation and maintenance of patients' clinical records.
- 5) Inspects rooms and wards for cleanliness and comfort.
- 6) Accompanies physician on rounds, and keeps informed of special orders concerning patients.
- 7) Participates in orientation and training of personnel.
- 8) Orders, or directs ordering of drugs, solutions, and equipment, and maintains records on narcotics.
- 9) Investigates and resolves complaints, or refers unusual problems to superior.
Is being a "NURSE, HEAD" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "NURSE, HEAD" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "NURSE, HEAD"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "NURSE, HEAD"
Job Number: 6866