Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Advises hospitals, schools of nursing, industrial organizations, and public health groups on problems related to nursing activities and health services: Reviews and suggests changes in nursing organization and administrative procedures.
- 2) Analyzes nursing techniques and recommends modifications.
- 3) Aids schools in planning nursing curriculums, and hospitals and public health nursing services in developing and carrying out staff education programs.
- 4) Provides assistance in developing guides and manuals for specific aspects of nursing services.
- 5) Prepares educational materials and assists in planning and developing health and educational programs for industrial and community groups.
- 6) Advises in services available through community resources.
- 7) Consults with nursing groups concerning professional and educational problems.
- 8) Prepares or furnishes data for articles and lectures.
- 9) Participates in surveys and research studies.
Is being a "NURSE, CONSULTANT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "NURSE, CONSULTANT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "NURSE, CONSULTANT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "NURSE, CONSULTANT"
Job Number: 6864