"NUCLEAR-TEST-REACTOR PROGRAM COORDINATOR"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Evaluates, coordinates, and oversees testing of nuclear reactor equipment: Analyzes test proposal to ensure that test is valid and feasible.
- 2) Identifies and resolves problems, such as incompatibilities between proposal and nuclear test-reactor system.
- 3) Coordinates technical and financial agreements involving feasibility, scope, purpose, and cost of project in nuclear test facility.
- 4) Assists engineering personnel in interpretation of test language, mathematical formulas, and computer codes used in test.
- 5) Writes operational instructions.
- 6) Inspects general condition of nuclear test-reactor vessel and related systems.
- 7) Verifies setup of nuclear test-reactor for compliance with specifications.
- 8) Observes control room instrumentation to ensure that performance factors such as neutron power level, chemical composition of coolant, and reactor temperatures and pressures are carried out as prescribed.
- 9) Evaluates and resolves operational problems.
- 10) Coordinates activities directed toward removal of test specimens from reactors and subsequent chemical, metallurgical, or mechanical analysis.
- 11) Compiles report of test results.
Is being a "NUCLEAR-TEST-REACTOR PROGRAM COORDINATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "NUCLEAR-TEST-REACTOR PROGRAM COORDINATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "NUCLEAR-TEST-REACTOR PROGRAM COORDINATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "NUCLEAR-TEST-REACTOR PROGRAM COORDINATOR"
Job Number: 6855