"NUCLEAR-FUELS RESEARCH ENGINEER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Studies behavior of various fuels and fuel configurations in differentiated reactor environments to determine safest and most efficient usage of nuclear fuels, applying theoretical and experiential knowledge of reactor physics and thermal and metallurgical characteristics of nuclear fuels and fuel cell claddings: Analyzes available data and consults with other scientists to determine parameters of experimentation and suitability of analytical models.
- 2) Designs fuels behavior tests and coordinates activities of experimental research team in performance and analysis of test operations.
- 3) Monitors test reactor indicators of factors such as neutron power level, coolant level, and vital pressure, temperature and humidity readings, and changes or modifies procedures to meet test goals.
- 4) Synthesizes analyses of test results and prepares technical reports to disseminate findings and recommendations.
- 5) Formulates equations that describe phenomena occurring during fissioning of nuclear fuels and develops analytical models for nuclear fuels research.
Is being a "NUCLEAR-FUELS RESEARCH ENGINEER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "NUCLEAR-FUELS RESEARCH ENGINEER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "NUCLEAR-FUELS RESEARCH ENGINEER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "NUCLEAR-FUELS RESEARCH ENGINEER"
Job Number: 6853