"NUCLEAR-FUELS RECLAMATION ENGINEER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Plans, designs, and oversees construction and operation of nuclear fuels reprocessing systems: Performs research and experiments to determine acceptable methods of reclaiming various types of nuclear fuels.
- 2) Designs nuclear fuel reclamation systems and equipment for pilot plants.
- 3) Communicates with vendors and contractors, and computes cost estimates of reclamation systems.
- 4) Writes project proposals and submits them to company review board.
- 5) Studies safety procedures, guidelines, and controls, and confers with safety officials to ensure that safety limits are not violated in design, construction, or operation of systems and equipment.
- 6) Oversees nuclear fuels reprocessing system construction and operation, conferring with construction supervisory and operating personnel.
- 7) Tests system equipment and approves equipment for operation.
- 8) Monitors operations to detect potential or inherent problems.
- 9) Initiates corrective actions and orders plant shutdown in emergency situations.
- 10) Identifies operational and processing problems and recommends solutions.
- 11) Maintains log of plant operations, and prepares reports for review by plant officials.
Is being a "NUCLEAR-FUELS RECLAMATION ENGINEER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "NUCLEAR-FUELS RECLAMATION ENGINEER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "NUCLEAR-FUELS RECLAMATION ENGINEER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "NUCLEAR-FUELS RECLAMATION ENGINEER"
Job Number: 6852