"NOVELTY MAKER I"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates machines and equipment to freeze, cut, harden, and wrap stickless ice cream novelties: Turns valve and sets thermostat to circulate refrigerant and maintain specified temperature in hardening box.
- 2) Inserts forming fixtures in nozzles of ice cream feedlines that extrude specified shape of ice cream ribbon for bar, doughnut, patty, or roll shaped novelty.
- 3) Starts pumps and turns steam and water valves to fill and heat chocolate coating in enrobing tank to specified temperature.
- 4) Starts machines that cut extruded ice cream ribbon into measured portions, deposit them on conveyor pallets moving through hardening box, and under chocolate coating spray, and envelope them in wrappers.
- 5) Measures cut portions of ice cream, using gauge, and adjusts freezer air intake to obtain specified thickness of mixture.
- 6) Observes fallen bars in hardening box or their position on pallets and turns controls to synchronize conveyor with freezer speed, and change hardening temperature or freezer pressure.
- 7) Replaces wire over posts of cutter arm to repair broken cutter.
- 8) Tends automatic wrapping machine.
- 9) Brushes pallets, using bristle brush to remove frost.
Is being a "NOVELTY MAKER I" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "NOVELTY MAKER I" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "NOVELTY MAKER I"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "NOVELTY MAKER I"
Job Number: 6844