Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates typewriter to transcribe stenotyped notes of court proceedings, following standard formats for type of material transcribed: Reads work order to obtain information, such as type of case, case number, number of copies required, and spelling of participants' names.
- 2) Reviews form books to ascertain format required for specified document, and adjusts typewriter settings for indentation, line spacing, and other style requirements.
- 3) Operates typewriter to transcribe contractions and symbols of stenotyped text into standard language form.
- 4) Proofreads typed copy to identify and correct errors and to verify format specifications.
- 5) Copies typed documents, using copying machines.
- 6) May use automatic or manual stenotype noteholder.
Is being a "NOTEREADER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "NOTEREADER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "NOTEREADER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "NOTEREADER"
Job Number: 6843