Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates machine to blend ingredients, and knead, extrude, and cut dough used to make noodles: Installs specified die in press, using handtools.
- 2) Adjusts press rollers to regulate thickness of dough, using micrometer and handtool.
- 3) Dumps premeasured quantity of eggs into tub, sets meter, and turns spigot to admit prescribed amount of water.
- 4) Starts beater to mix eggs and water for specified time.
- 5) Starts pumps to transfer mixture to mixing unit of press.
- 6) Opens hopper to admit flour into mixing unit and starts press to process mixture.
- 7) Turns screw to set speed of knives to cut product to specified length.
- 8) Patrols drying chambers and observes temperature and humidity readings recorded on charts for variation in drying procedure.
- 9) Reports chart deviations to production manager.
- 10) Records type of product, date, and time of entry and discharge of product from drying chambers.
Is being a "NOODLE-PRESS OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "NOODLE-PRESS OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "NOODLE-PRESS OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "NOODLE-PRESS OPERATOR"
Job Number: 6841