Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends series of machines that mix, knead, roll, and cut dough to make noodles: Weighs and measures specified ingredients according to standard formulas, and dumps them into mixing machine.
- 2) Moves lever to empty mixed ingredients into kneading machine.
- 3) Feeds kneaded dough into rolling machine that forms dough into sheet and winds sheet into roll.
- 4) Turns knob to regulate roller clearance and dusts rolled sheet with cornstarch.
- 5) Inserts end of sheet into feed rollers of cutting machine that slits sheet into strands.
- 6) Slides rod under emerging strands to drape strands over rod.
- 7) Pulls lever to cut strands to specified length and hangs filled rod on rack.
- 8) Pushes rack into drying room, and sets thermostat to specified temperature.
- 9) Feels and observes consistency of product throughout operation to control quality and processing time.
- 10) May cut noodles into packaging lengths, using knife.
- 11) May weigh and wrap noodles in cellophane or pack them in cartons.
Is being a "NOODLE MAKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "NOODLE MAKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "NOODLE MAKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "NOODLE MAKER"
Job Number: 6839