Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Mixes materials and tends equipment to form kaolin into noodle-like strips, for use as catalyst in production of ethylene from alcohol: Dumps specified amount of kaolin into mixing trough, using wheelbarrow.
- 2) Adds water until specified consistency is attained and mixes materials, using hoe, until mixture appears suitable for extrusion.
- 3) Starts pug mill and shovels mix into mill that extrudes kaolin mixture into noodles of specified length and thickness.
- 4) Places noodles on trays and loads trays into oven or drier for prescribed time.
- 5) Removes cooked noodles and stacks them in piles for later use.
Is being a "NOODLE-CATALYST MAKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "NOODLE-CATALYST MAKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "NOODLE-CATALYST MAKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "NOODLE-CATALYST MAKER"
Job Number: 6840