Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends equipment that dries raw ground materials and makes pellets: Starts pelletizer rotating and starts feed and discharge conveyors and traveling grates in preburning-ovens.
- 2) Turns valves to regulate water sprays in pelletizer and heat in oven.
- 3) Observes mixing of materials and water to determine if uniform nodules are being formed.
- 4) Observes feed hopper to ensure uniformity of filling.
- 5) Regulates feed of materials, rotation of pelletizer, amount of water spray, and heat of oven to ensure pellets are produced to specifications.
- 6) Opens inspection ports on oven and observes or removes pellets for examination to ensure specified hardness and heat.
Is being a "NODULIZER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "NODULIZER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "NODULIZER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "NODULIZER"
Job Number: 6837