Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Distributes nitroglycerin to processing departments of dynamite plant and prepares nitroglycerin for shipment: Signals NITROGLYCERIN NEUTRALIZER to release specified amounts of nitroglycerin to storage tanks.
- 2) Tests acidity of nitroglycerin, using litmus paper.
- 3) Turns valve to release sodium carbonate solution into nitroglycerin to neutralize excess acid that could cause decomposition of material and explosion.
- 4) Transfers nitroglycerin from storage tank to lead-lined or stainless steel tanks mounted on wheels.
- 5) Pushes tanks to mix house or other processing department.
- 6) Washes tanks between loads with sodium carbonate solution and water, using hose and brush.
- 7) Fills glass or stainless steel vials with nitroglycerin, using filling spout, and packs vials in boxes.
Is being a "NITROGLYCERIN DISTRIBUTOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "NITROGLYCERIN DISTRIBUTOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "NITROGLYCERIN DISTRIBUTOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "NITROGLYCERIN DISTRIBUTOR"
Job Number: 6833