Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Screens and dries nitrocellulose to prepare it for use in making dynamite: Shovels nitrocellulose from drum onto nonsparking screen, using wooden shovel.
- 2) Rubs nitrocellulose through screen by hand to remove foreign material.
- 3) Spreads screened material on trays and places trays in drying chamber.
- 4) Starts blower and tests drying material periodically, using moisture meter, to ensure that moisture content of nitrocellulose meets specifications.
- 5) Scrapes dried material into fiber drums for delivery to dynamite mix house.
Is being a "NITROCELLULOSE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "NITROCELLULOSE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "NITROCELLULOSE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "NITROCELLULOSE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 6832