Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Delivers and sells newspapers to subscribers along prescribed route and collects money periodically: Purchases newspapers at wholesale price for resale to subscriber at retail rate.
- 2) Walks or rides bicycle to deliver newspapers to subscribers.
- 3) Keeps records of accounts.
- 4) Contacts prospective subscribers along route to solicit subscriptions.
- 5) May attend training sessions to learn selling techniques.
- 6) If worker delivers newspapers, using automobile or truck, see NEWSPAPER-DELIVERY DRIVER.
Is being a "NEWSPAPER CARRIER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "NEWSPAPER CARRIER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "NEWSPAPER CARRIER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "NEWSPAPER CARRIER"
Job Number: 6819