Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assembles and repairs nets on shore and aboard ship: Assembles, ties, and adjusts various webbing material, floats, weights, rings, and ropes to make gill nets, purse seines, reef nets, and trawls, using knife and twine-filled bobbin shuttle.
- 2) Hoists net into ship's rigging to dry after fishing operations, using block and tackle, and repairs holes and tears in webbing.
- 3) Gives direction to workers engaged in taking down nets.
- 4) May retrieve lost nets from water.
- 5) May participate in fishing.
Is being a "NET REPAIRER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "NET REPAIRER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "NET REPAIRER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "NET REPAIRER"
Job Number: 6807