Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Replaces, aligns, and spaces needles or points in needle bar, picot bar, and welt bar of knitting machines: Secures bar in jig or vise.
- 2) Loosens and removes clamping plate, holding needles, or point in bar with screwdriver, and removes broken or worn needles.
- 3) Positions metal gasket under clamping plate, replaces needles or points, and replaces and tightens clamping plate.
- 4) Aligns and spaces needles or points, using space gauge and pliers.
- 5) May assist mechanic in aligning machine guide bars and sinkers.
Is being a "NEEDLE STRAIGHTENER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "NEEDLE STRAIGHTENER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "NEEDLE STRAIGHTENER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "NEEDLE STRAIGHTENER"
Job Number: 6791