Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates machine and equipment to stitch-bond synthetic fibers to scrim to produce nonwoven fabric: Turns dials on control panel to regulate conveyor speeds, feed rate of scrim and fiber stock through machine, roll pressure, and steam in rollers.
- 2) Adjust compression rollers following thickness specifications.
- 3) Starts machine and observes operation to detect defects, such as broken needles, folds or lines in webbing, and fabric contamination.
- 4) Moves mechanism on hopper to regulate flow and weight of fiber stock feeding into machine.
- 5) Replaces broken needles, using handtools.
Is being a "NEEDLE-PUNCH-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "NEEDLE-PUNCH-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "NEEDLE-PUNCH-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "NEEDLE-PUNCH-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 6800