Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends loom that produces needle felt: Places roll of felt bat into feed holder of loom.
- 2) Aligns bat on conveyor, threads end of bat through needle bed of loom, and attaches felt to rewind spindle.
- 3) Starts machine, watches feed gauge, and stops machine when specified length of felt is produced.
- 4) Cuts felt from roll with shears.
- 5) May glue or sew together ends of base to form continuous roll.
- 6) May place roll of textile base into feed holder and align with bat to produce textile backed felt.
- 7) May replace defective needle boards, using handtools.
Is being a "NEEDLE-LOOM TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "NEEDLE-LOOM TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "NEEDLE-LOOM TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "NEEDLE-LOOM TENDER"
Job Number: 6798