Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Casts needle or thread guide assemblies for use in knitting machines: Selects size and type of mold according to instructions.
- 2) Positions needles or thread guides into mold slots with fingers and closes mold preparatory to casting process.
- 3) Ladles molten lead into mold opening to form casting around parts.
- 4) Removes assembly from mold, using pliers.
- 5) Cuts excess lead from assembly and smooths rough edges, using knife, saw, and electric grinder.
- 6) May align needles or thread guides, using gauges, hammer, and pliers.
Is being a "NEEDLE LEADER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "NEEDLE LEADER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "NEEDLE LEADER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "NEEDLE LEADER"
Job Number: 6789