Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends tufting machine equipped with pattern roller and solenoids that control machine needles to tuft intricate designs: Selects pattern according to specifications and positions pattern on machine, using handtools.
- 2) Pulls yarn ends through machine guides, tensions, and needle eyes to thread machine.
- 3) Draws material under machine needles, through cut-pile mechanism, and laps end around takeup rod.
- 4) Starts machine and observes operation to detect broken yarn or faulty pile cutting.
- 5) Rethreads broken yarn or replaces broken needles.
- 6) Replaces dull knives for cut-pile mechanism, using handtools.
- 7) Removes dull rolls from machine.
Is being a "NEEDLE-CONTROL CHENILLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "NEEDLE-CONTROL CHENILLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "NEEDLE-CONTROL CHENILLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "NEEDLE-CONTROL CHENILLER"
Job Number: 6794