Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that stamps or embosses identifying data on nameplates for manufactured products, using one of following methods: Assembles dies or aligns type in die block, using setscrews.
- 2) Positions die block on press bed, lowers ram with handwheel, and feeds blank plates into powered machine or pulls lever to imprint data on blank.
- 3) Turns wheel to specified character and pulls lever to stamp character on blank.
- 4) Repeats operation for each character until specified information is embossed on plate.
- 5) May place nameplate in hinged forming block and close block manually to shape plate to specified curvature.
Is being a "NAME-PLATE STAMPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "NAME-PLATE STAMPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "NAME-PLATE STAMPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "NAME-PLATE STAMPER"
Job Number: 6774