Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends catalytic reactor and auxiliary equipment that produce monovinylacetylene for use in neoprene rubber manufacture, as directed by MVA-REACTOR OPERATOR, HEAD: Determines specific gravity of brine solution in drier unit, using hydrometer, and turns valve to circulate brine through saturator to maintain strength at plant standard.
- 2) Weighs prescribed quantities of materials, dumps materials into mixing tanks to prepare brine solution, and opens valve to admit brine to drier as directed.
- 3) Moves controls to start equipment that removes byproduct solution from drier by continuous flotation.
- 4) Draws samples of materials as directed and determines acidity, using standard chemical test equipment and procedure.
- 5) Maintains acidity at specified level in equipment to prevent explosion hazard.
- 6) Drains and flushes saturators, using steam hose, and refills units with calcium chloride to maintain saturator efficiency.
Is being a "MVA-REACTOR OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MVA-REACTOR OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MVA-REACTOR OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MVA-REACTOR OPERATOR"
Job Number: 6763