"MVA-REACTOR OPERATOR, HEAD"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Controls catalytic reactors and auxiliary equipment to produce monovinylacetylene and to refine, vaporize, and transfer product for use in neoprene rubber manufacture: Starts pumps, reactors, and blowers.
- 2) Observes gauges and recording instruments and moves controls to regulate flow of gases and liquids, and to maintain temperatures, pressure, and liquid levels in preheaters, reactors, condensers, brine driers, and distillation columns within specified limits.
- 3) Turns valves to regulate concentration of acid and water in catalyst reactor to maintain efficient operating conditions, according to knowledge of process.
- 4) Starts pumps to transfer acid to feed and drip tanks and to admit water to packing in acid scrubbing tanks.
- 5) Cleans reactors, using mechanical reamer.
- 6) Records gauge readings in operating log.
- 7) Directs activities of MVA-REACTOR OPERATOR in tending equipment and in drawing and testing product samples.
Is being a "MVA-REACTOR OPERATOR, HEAD" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MVA-REACTOR OPERATOR, HEAD" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MVA-REACTOR OPERATOR, HEAD"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MVA-REACTOR OPERATOR, HEAD"
Job Number: 6764