Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Plays musical instrument as soloist or as member of musical group, such as orchestra or band, to entertain audience: Studies and rehearses music to learn and interpret score.
- 2) Plays from memory or by following score.
- 3) May transpose music to play in alternate key.
- 6) May play instrument to signal activity, such as flag raising, post time, or arrival of dignitaries at sporting or other events.
- 7) May be designated according to instrument played as Calliope Player; Drummer; Harpist; Organist; Pianist; Violinist.
- 8) May accompany soloist or another MUSICIAN, INSTRUMENTAL and be designated Accompanist.
Is being a "MUSICIAN, INSTRUMENTAL" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MUSICIAN, INSTRUMENTAL" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MUSICIAN, INSTRUMENTAL"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MUSICIAN, INSTRUMENTAL"
Job Number: 6762