Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs any combination of following tasks to fabricate gut strings for musical instruments: Removes sheep intestine from barrel and places it in cleaning solution.
- 2) Feeds intestines through stripping machine or runs hands or scraper over intestine to remove mucus.
- 3) Splits intestine into four pieces and splices pieces together to make uniform lengths.
- 4) Feels strands to select those of uniform size for various strings.
- 5) Attaches loops to strands and stretches strands over posts.
- 6) Twists specified number of strands together to form strings.
- 7) Fumigates, dyes, and bleaches strings.
- 8) Verifies gauge of string, using micrometer.
Is being a "MUSICAL-STRING MAKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MUSICAL-STRING MAKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MUSICAL-STRING MAKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MUSICAL-STRING MAKER"
Job Number: 6761