Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Directs and coordinates activities of teaching personnel engaged in instructing students in vocal and instrumental music in school system: Consults with teaching and administrative staff to plan and develop music education curriculum.
- 2) Observes, evaluates, and recommends changes in work of teaching staff to strengthen teaching skills in classroom.
- 3) Analyzes music education program to evaluate instructional methods and materials.
- 4) Orders instructional materials, supplies, equipment, and visual aids designed to meet training needs of students.
- 5) Authorizes purchase of musical instruments for school system.
- 6) Inspects and authorizes repair of instruments.
- 7) Establishes interschool orchestra, band, and choral group to represent schools at civic and community events.
Is being a "MUSIC SUPERVISOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MUSIC SUPERVISOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MUSIC SUPERVISOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MUSIC SUPERVISOR"
Job Number: 6759